Reaching out to prospects via e-mail is always a gamble. Some might reply asking to chat at a later date, and many don’t write back at all. Then, there’s that one potential customer who responds, “do you have 10 minutes right now?” Of course you do! That’s where join.me comes in. Here’s a quick guide for using join.me for these last minute meetings:
With 2 Minutes to Spare.. Get join.me Pro
Just head to www.join.me and click “get started”. Create an account in just a few seconds – no credit card info or extended required fields. Just enter your email, choose a password, and your account will be created. The best part is this gives you access to join.me Pro for free for 14 days. And that means for your call starting in 30 seconds, you can shoot over a local dial-in number personalized to where your prospect is calling in from! Talk about a great first impression.
With 5 minutes to Spare… Send out a Meeting Invitation.
If you have a join.me account and have a few extra minutes to spare, you can very quickly start the meting off right by sending out a formal meeting invite. Schedule a meeting instantly using the join.me scheduler or one of our scheduling plug-ins.
- Use the join.me scheduler
- Log in to join.me and click the “my meetings” tab. Click “Schedule meeting”, and fill out the fields with your meeting information.
- Then add their e-mails to the invite, and fire away. They’ll receive an email invitation with clear instructions, audio options and the meeting code you choose. Here’s a handy video with more details.
- Or use one of our scheduling plug-ins
- We’ve also some simple integrations for you to work join.me meetings into your daily workflow! Our integrations allow you to send out a meeting invitation from your regular calendar app, with your join.me information automatically populated. Check out our plug-ins for Google Calendar in Chrome, Microsoft Outlook, and even Office 365! They’ll take just a few minutes to get up and running.
With 10 minutes to spare… Personalize your meeting!
If you’ve got a bit more time before your sales demo starts, there are a couple fast and fun features to deliver a personal, branded experience on join.me. This video will cover all the bases of how to implement personal touches below.
- Create a Personal URL
- Name your ‘meeting room” a personal touch. You can create a personal meeting link by logging into your account at www.join.me. You can choose something unique to your brand or company, or even something that tells the person you’re meeting with that they’ve come to the right place to find you! Some ideas:
- Your name: join.me/janesmith
- Your company’s name: join.me/SmithConsulting
- A hybrid: join.me/JaneAtSmithConsulting
- Something fun or memorable: join.me/HiBobitsJane
- Create a Personal Background
- Whether you’re part of a large company or a solo freelancer, having a personalized background for your meeting can leave attendees with a memorable impression of the meeting. You have a palette of 1920 x 1080 pixels, and up to 10MB – so make the most of it! Some ideas:
- A smattering of logos of happy customers
- Your company’s mission statement and logo
- A photo of your dog, family, or vacation spot – talk about an ice breaker!
- Fill Out Your Profile
- Right before your meeting starts, take your last minute to get your personal profile in order. Upload a professional picture, and fill in your name, company, and title. Sales is all about personal connections, so be sure you’re making that connection right off the bat, before you even start talking!
So there you have it – next time a prospect replies “yes, let’s meet now”, you can put your best foot forward with join.me. If you’re looking for more in-depth tips on getting started with join.me, you can register for for an upcoming join.me jumpstart training!. This is a webinar we host twice each week to help customers troubleshoot issues, and make the most of join.me!
TRY join.me FREE!